Monday, March 07, 2011

Olivia Turns One!

I can hardly believe that it's been a year since this bundle of joy entered our lives. Olivia Grace was born on 2-20-2010 and this past year has been such a blessing. Olivia is cheerful and sweet. She has a smile for us all every time she is nearby. I love seeing how she interacts with her big brothers. They both adore her and it's easy to see that she's going to be "babygirl" for a long time. Now that she is growing up, her personality makes us laugh. She doesn't move aside for the bigger kids but will get what she wants with a smile. She makes faces at us and then falls into big belly laughs. She's chasing down her brothers and will soon be walking. Despite what everyone said, she will still wear her bows for her mama! Her first word (outside of mama, dada, and ba) was SHOE! Yep, she's mine!
I feel so blessed to be the mama of this little one. With family and friends, we celebrate Olivia's brithday.
drama queen

Tutu fun and her birthday hat that I made






present time










cupcake!














I'm pretty sure she knew the day was all about her.



ruffle butt






I had some fun decorating for my first little lady party!







party favors









centerpiece









hugging on grandma


strawberry and chocolate fudge cupcakes



















No comments: