We have had a ton of showings at our rental house so we've been trying to get things done while we have to be out the house. However, the weather broke on a Sunday afternoon so we took the kids to the park to run off some steam.
Me: "Nate, Smile!" Nate: "I'm swinging." It must be serious work I was interrupting.

The boys can now pump their legs on the swings.

family slide



I just love seeing how the babies are starting to play together. Nate bridges the gap so nicely. He can play Spiderman with Logan and run in the woods for hours but he is also great with Olivia. Often times, they will sit and play together with the farm or cars. It's so nice that they can all entertain each other now!
The boys can now pump their legs on the swings.
family slide
I just love seeing how the babies are starting to play together. Nate bridges the gap so nicely. He can play Spiderman with Logan and run in the woods for hours but he is also great with Olivia. Often times, they will sit and play together with the farm or cars. It's so nice that they can all entertain each other now!
No comments:
Post a Comment